The following list of inmates is updated daily; however, Wabasha County Sheriff's Office cannot represent that the information is current, accurate or complete at any given time. Inaccuracies may happen because Law Enforcement was given false information, or bookings and/or releases may have occured after the update. If you have any questions, please contact the noted housing facility.

Adler, Jacob AWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Arentz, Jacob SWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Armstrong, AndrewWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Bolstad, Raymond JWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Breuer, Logan C.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Dahling, Dylan JWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Dennis, Brett J.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Deppe, Joshua KWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Ewing, Shawnee LWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Haimes, Kameron CWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Harms, Michael MWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Haxton, Susan LWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Johnson, Grant L.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Lee, Sabrina L.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Martinez, AlbertoWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
McDaniel, TraversWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Mikesell, SaraGoodhue County(651)-267-2804Website
Newman, KennethWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Noehl, David SWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Peterson, Cole P.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Pettis II, Terence E.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Phour, Ry PWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Poncelet, Evelyn JWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Rabe, Nicko ZWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Rix, Tanner JWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Schaub, Heleena M.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Slaby, Arin GWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Snow, Patrick J.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Strong, Jerralyn MWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Sweeney, Alana M.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Thomsen,Halley M.Wabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
Tillis, Anthony TWabasha County(651)-560-1004Website
To report sexual abuse or sexual harassment on behalf of an inmate, contact:
Wabasha County Police Department at 651-565-3261, or
Wabasha County Sheriff's Office at 651-565-3361, or
Wabasha County Jail Administrator at 651-560-1001, or
Sexual Assault Resource Agency (SARA) at 1-800-519-6690