For information on how CARES funding has been spent to date, please click here
Farmer Coronavirus Relief Fund
Wabasha County Coronavirus Relief Fund is awarding $1,000.00 to eligible small farmers in Wabasha County through the Federal CARES Act Fund. This grant is awarded to the first 100 farming entities that meet the eligibility guidelines and requirements. Deadline for these funds is November 2, 2020. Please see the attached Coronavirus Relief Fund Certification Form for more details on this grant.
2020 W-9 Form
CARES Non-Profit Grant
• Eligible applicants may request $250 to $10,000 in Grant assistance based upon need and number of applications. Actual grant award may be based on number of employees, number of people served, urgency of needs addressed, and COVID-19 organizational response. Applicants are encouraged to state full need, even if the amount exceeds $10,000. The awarded amount will be based on number of applicants and total dollars available.
• Applications will be considered by the Wabasha County CARES Committee and acted on by the Wabasha County Board of Commissioners.
• The grant application and related attachments will be considered public information. Any social security, bank accounts, and date of birth information will be considered private data under MN Data Practices Chapter 13.
• The WABASHA County CARES Relief Grant application must be completed in its entirety by the applicant and submitted to County Administrator Brian Buhmann at email@example.com or mailed to 625 Jefferson Avenue, Wabasha, MN 55981 . Deadline for these funds is October 19, 2020.
• A copy of the IRS non-profit determination letter.
• The most recent federal 990 tax return filed by the business.
• Income/expense statements for the first six months of 2019 and the first six months of 2020.
• Grant recipients agree to provide documentation of how funds were spent within 60 days following grant dispersal.
• A copy of the non-profit’s current filing with the Minnesota Secretary of State Office.
• Other items as requested by the review committee.