Data or Map Requests
- Address Points
- Emergency Service Zones
- Hydrology (Lakes, Rivers and Streams)
- Minor Civil Divisions (Cites/Towns)
- Public Land Survey System (PLSS) data
- Road Centerlines
- Shoreland Zones
- Zoning Districts
The following Wabasha County data are available for a fee and can be requested using the form below. The current fees are:
- Parcels Shapefile including taxpayer attributes - $750 for entire dataset or $100 for 1,000 parcels or less
- OrthoImagery sid file(s) (flown in 2008, 2016 and 2019) - $20 per township
Custom map requests should be requested using the form below. Please be as descriptive as possible in describing your map. Also, please note that Wabasha County cannot guarantee a specific timelines on when a map will be completed. Custom maps are created as time is available.
Map creation fees are $50 an hour billed in 30 minute increments. An estimated cost will be provided to you after submitting the request form. Payment must be received before map creation will begin.