Get Help With Housing
Find out more about these programs and whether you qualify at HB101.org
- Learn more about your housing options
- Learn more about services and programs to help you in your home
- Create a plan to reach your goals.
Programs & Services
- Housing Support (previously known as Group Residential Housing, or GRH) is a state-funded income supplement that pays up to $904 per month for housing and food costs.
- MSA Housing helps people eligible for MSA with their housing.
- Section 811 Project-Based Rental Assistance Program DHS in partnership with Minnesota Housing subsidizes rental units for persons under 62 who meet certain eligibility rules. Find out more at the Minnesota Housing website.
- Long-term homelessness services and supports helps individuals, youth, and families maintain housing stability and live in the community of their choice.
Minnesota Housing is the State’s housing finance agency. They work to provide access to safe, decent and affordable housing and build stronger communities across the state.
- Group Residential Housing (PDF)
- Homelessness in Minnesota: A continuum of services responding to needs (PDF)
- Minnesota Supplemental Aid and MSA Housing
- Safety-net supports: Basic questions and answers (PDF)