Help with Applying for SNAP

There are several ways to get help with applying for the food assistance program.

Three Rivers Community Action Council
If you would like one-to-one assistance applying for the SNAP program, an advocate for your benefit approval or have questions about applying for SNAP benefits, please call Three Rivers Community Action Family Advocate Specialist directly at 1-800-277-8418.   Or visit their branch office located at the Wabasha Office, 611 Broadway Avenue, Suite 211, Wabasha MN 55981.

Authorized Representative
You may have someone else apply for you.  To do this you must write a letter identifying that person as an "authorized representative" who has permission to complete the process on your behalf.  Both you and the person you choose to represent you must sign the letter.  If you are in the hospital or home-bound, contact us for assistance.

Find an Interpreter
Available languages interpreting services are available onsite.  We use language services to assist us and will phone a language line for assistance.  We also have language cards available to identify which language you may need.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.