Adult Mental Health


Adults with a serious and persistent mental illness as defined by Minnesota statute qualify for Adult Mental Health case management services. A social worker can provide support, coordination of therapeutic services and medications, assistance in accessing transportation, and information and referral. 

County agencies provide Rule 79 Mental Health Case Management to consumers of their counties who meet the eligibility criteria as stated in Minnesota Statutes.  Mental Health Case Managers receive referrals from consumers, families and friends of consumers, provider agencies, hospitals, medical clinics, mental health centers, Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS), community individuals, and law enforcement.  Case managers are advocates for consumers and work to insure that the consumers are able to live their lives as independently as possible.

Our Adult Services case managers can assist with making a referral for various types of mental health services including, but not limited to:

Additional mental health services can be located by navigating to the following website: Fast-Tracker: Your Link to Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Resources

For more information regarding Wabasha County's Adult Mental Health case management program, please contact Wabasha County Office Support at: (651)565-3351and ask to speak with the Intake Social Worker.

Please click here to access the Adult Mental Health Case Management Referral Form.