Adult Services

Kayla Hall, M.S.
Social Services Supervisor
Substance Use Disorders; Adult and Children's Mental Health; Adult and Child Protective Services; Licensing
Phone: (651) 565-3024

Adult Services Unit

The Wabasha County Adult Services unit provides various programs and services for adult residents of Wabasha County. Among these are services for:

  • Seniors and disabled Individuals
  • Those with developmental disabilities or vulnerable adults.
  • Persons struggling with chemical dependency or mental health concerns.
  • Those wishing to participate in adult foster care.

Information and Referral Services

Intake workers answer phone calls and meet with the general public to provide information regarding services available to address identified needs. Referrals may be made to outside agencies, if appropriate.

Individuals with questions about community resources or needing agency services may contact Wabasha County Office Support at: (651)565-3351 and ask to speak with Intake. 


If you suspect maltreatment of a vulnerable adult in Wabasha County, contact the Statewide Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC) at 1-844-880-1574. If your situation is an emergency, call 911 to reach your local law enforcement.