Report Discrimination

You can contact any of the following agencies directly to file a civil rights complaint:

  • The Minnesota Department of Human Services, Equal Opportunity and Access Division, prohibits discrimination in its programs because of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sexual orientation, public assistance status, age, disability, sex (including sex stereotypes and gender identity) or political beliefs. Contact the Equal Opportunity and Access Division directly only if you have a discrimination complaint: 

    Minnesota Department of Human Services  
    Equal Opportunity and Access Division 
    P.O. Box 64997 
    St. Paul, MN 55164-0997 
    651-431-3040 (voice) or use your preferred relay service

The Minnesota Department of Human Rights prohibits discrimination in public services because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or public assistance status. Contact the Minnesota Department of Human rights directly: 
651-539-1100 (voice) 
800-657-3704 (toll free) 
711 or 800-627-3529 (MN Relay) 
651-296-9042 (Fax) 
  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, it's Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form to USDA by:

     This institution is an equal opportunity provider.