Veteran Service Officer
848 17th Street East
Wabasha MN 55981
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Closed on Federal Holidays)
We are located on the first floor of the Criminal Justice Center, the new jail.
Find us on Facebook.
Why we're here
The Wabasha County Veterans Service Office understands the many issues veterans and their families face on a daily basis. Our goal is to be well-versed in federal laws and regulations that have been passed in the interests of veterans and their dependents. That knowledge, along with specialized training, is then used to provide support and assistance to veterans seeking information about VA benefits and programs, as well as, state and local veterans benefits.
Wabasha County Veterans have faithfully served their country with dignity, honor, and courage; now let us serve you, our home town heroes.
- We welcome walk-ins, however, appointments are preferred and take priority.
- We offer transporatation to the VA Medical Center in Minneapolis on even numbered days of the month, (i.e. 2, 4, 6).
We strive to offer the best service of any county office in Minnesota by:
- Providing support, services and resources to our veterans, soldiers and their families
- Efficiently using our resources and assets
- Continually searching out new ideas to better serve our clients
- Communicating and educating our veteran community about benefits
- Remaining up to date with Laws and Regulations
- Utilizing Technology to give our veterans a faster and more accurate response